Monday, September 8, 2014

Andrea The Piano Asks, "Would You Like To Go Shopping?"

I so love this day and age we're living in.
Back when I was crafted into existence
there was no TV, no cable, no internet,
No Netflix, Hulu, Youtube.
We had none of that!

I LOVE cartoons!
I especially love Dora The Exporer!
Can you say, "shopping?"
 

Remember
how in a previous blog entry
I was telling you all
how I was going to offer up some ideas
 
   
Well,
Now I am taking you all shopping!


And when you purchase something
you'll not only get the great product you order
but you'll also be helping me
with my restoration costs
as a percentage of each purchase
will be used just for that!
It's a win-win!

But it's not just Dora The Explorer stuff.
It's Spongebob Squarepants.
It's the Backyardigans.
It's Blue Clues.
And tons of Disney stuff:
Frozen, Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Planes,
Severn Dwarfs, Toy Story,
Cars, Monsters Inc.

And there's even 
Godzilla stuff!

T-shirts,  sweatshirts,  coffee mugs,  notebooks,
cell phone covers,  tote bags,  hats,
baby stuff,  pet stuff,  kitchen stuff,
office stuff,
bumper stickers,  skateboards,
and so much more!!!

It's like
The Andrea The Piano Shopping Network!
More stuff to come,
but for now
you can click on some of the links above.

Soon 
my pianist owner
will put up a gazillion links
to everything under the sun.
It's not too early to start thinking 
about purchasing Christmas gifts.
Thing of that special someone
you want to buy something for.
And then think of me,
Andrea, The Piano.
And do purchase something
from one of the links on this blog.
By doing so
you'll help to make me new again.

Thank you so much!

Happy Shopping, Everyone!

- Andrea,
The Piano. 




No comments:

Post a Comment